Solo In Isolation #27 February 6 at 5pm Eastern
Saturday, February 6, 2021
5:00 PM to 6:15 PM
Solo In Isolation #27
Come join in the fun. If you want to find the past concerts, please become a patron of my work at Patreon. I'm adding content all the time and have unearthed some recordings that are not available anywhere else. Membership starts at $1/mo.
I have finished the first draft of Book 2 in the Wakeful Wanderer's Series. I'm starting the editing process now. If you haven't read book 1, it's a post-apocalyptic, cyber-hippie adventure. wakefulwanderer.com
Here's a great review from Dar Williams:
“Like Marge Piercy and Margaret Atwood, Jim shows us an exciting and absorbing future world that is neither zombie-land nor un-relatable utopia. I’m a busy person, but I could not put his book down.”
See you then - tweet me requests @jiminfantino!
- April Fools!
- It's been a friggin' year.
- Solo In Isolation #29 March 6 at 5pm Eastern
- Solo In Isolation #28 February 20 at 5pm Eastern
- Solo In Isolation #27 February 6 at 5pm Eastern
- Solo In Isolation #26 January 23 at 5pm Eastern
- Solo In Isolation #25 January 9 at 5pm Eastern
- SORRY about that - bad link - adding just the links below:
- Thank God It's Over! Rerecorded with Dar, Dave, Jesse, Dan, Vance, Lisa, Aaron, Jon, Heather, Jesse, & Jim
- Solo In Isolation #24 & Passim Christmas Songs Tonight
- Solo In Isolation #23 Saturday at 5pm EDT
- Oh The Stories We Could Tell with Melissa Ferrick, Jonatha Brooke and Dar Williams and Solo In Isolation #23