Solo In Isolation #28 February 20 at 5pm Eastern
Saturday, February 20, 2021
5:00 PM to 6:15 PM
Solo In Isolation #28
View it here: youtu.be/oJq1mefoAtk
Come join in the fun. I feel like I'm playing for a welcome gathering of friends. If you want to find the past concerts, or just lend your support, please become a patron of my work at Patreon. I'm adding content all the time and have unearthed some recordings that are not available anywhere else. Membership starts at $1/mo.
I'm please to announce that the second edition of The Wakeful Wanderer's Guide will be published under Indies United Publishing House. I'm finalizing the details - this will be effective March 27, 2021. Indies United is a collaborative of independent authors, supporting each other's work. Book 2 is out with beta-readers. It's getting there!
You can still get the first edition for a limited time at wakefulwanderer.com or on Amazon or iBooks or Barnes & Noble or Koboo and others. If you've already read it, please leave a rating and/or review! Please!
Here's a great review from David Wilcox:
“I love how your book lets me see the world so beautifully / differently. It’s a powerful altered state. Freeways look so archaic! I’m also enjoying the way you gift wrap things so we can discover them. I love the subtle way you planted the sound of the song: The Age of Aquarius -within the name of the hotel. And here on page 44, I love the way you call Marto’s travels a book tour. In this future, the tour isn’t just for promoting a book, it’s for creating it. So if writing books is a real time event, then I look around the airport right now, and I see all these little tablets flashing the history of our moment as it is being written. What a lovely reframe. No matter where you go, your next coffee will of course be free because I am boosting your merit.”
See you then - tweet me requests @jiminfantino!
“He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”
― Douglas Adams,
- April Fools!
- It's been a friggin' year.
- Solo In Isolation #29 March 6 at 5pm Eastern
- Solo In Isolation #28 February 20 at 5pm Eastern
- Solo In Isolation #27 February 6 at 5pm Eastern
- Solo In Isolation #26 January 23 at 5pm Eastern
- Solo In Isolation #25 January 9 at 5pm Eastern
- SORRY about that - bad link - adding just the links below:
- Thank God It's Over! Rerecorded with Dar, Dave, Jesse, Dan, Vance, Lisa, Aaron, Jon, Heather, Jesse, & Jim
- Solo In Isolation #24 & Passim Christmas Songs Tonight
- Solo In Isolation #23 Saturday at 5pm EDT
- Oh The Stories We Could Tell with Melissa Ferrick, Jonatha Brooke and Dar Williams and Solo In Isolation #23