JBE live at Arisia this Sat | Jim opens for Dar Willams next week
Just a quick note to let you know of a couple upcoming live dates to see JBE and Jim in Jan:
Saturday, January 19 - 10:30
ARISA - Boston Sci-Fi Convention
Boston Park Plaza Hotel
Circle of Friends Coffehouse
Saturday, January 26, 8pm
A reaction to Jim's speculative fiction novel The Wakeful Wanderer’s Guide to New New England & Beyond
“I love how your book lets me see the world so beautifully/differently. It’s a powerful altered state. Freeways look so archaic! I’m also enjoying the way you gift wrap things so we can discover them.
“I love the subtle way you planted the sound of the song: The Age of Aquarius – within the name of the hotel. And here on page 44, I love the way you call Marto’s travels a book tour. In this future, the tour isn’t just for promoting a book, it’s for creating it. So if writing books is a real-time event, then I look around the airport right now, and I see all these little tablets flashing the history of our moment as it is being written. What a lovely reframe. No matter where you go, your next coffee will, of course, be free because I am boosting your merit.”
- David Wilcox
4.7 Stars at Amazon (free preview in Kindle) on Kindle & Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CT4Y7LJ
Find out more at https://wakefulwanderer.com
Jim will have copies to sign at these gigs
- Jim Infantino on panels and Jim's Big Ego at Boskone 57 Sci Fi Convention
- Shows at the Hopewell Theater, Rozzy Open Mic, and Boskone 57 Sci-Fi/Fantasy Convention
- New shows announced in MA & NJ more coming
- Gig announcements around Boston, MA
- JBE returns to the Boston area NEXT WEEK!
- JBE returns to the Boston area in September!
- JBE live at Arisia this Sat | Jim opens for Dar Willams next week
- Playing my songs at the Club Passim Campfire - at long last. Come on out!
- Jim has written a near future science fiction novel. Yes. A novel.
- May the 4th Big Ego [SOLD OUT!] Ego & Oracle
- May the Fourth Big Ego - The Return of Jim's Big Ego
- 4 Great Songsters at the Amazing Things Arts Center This Saturday, Feb 3