More Oracle and JBE shows in MA, NH this Month!
Thanks to all who packed The Burren throughout the month of August for our run of The Ego & The Oracle. The Oracle fielded a cornucopia of fantastic questions and even provided some illuminating answers!
Whether you couldn't get into a show or loved it so much that you want to see it again, you're in luck as we've been invited to do an encore performance as part of The Boston Improv Festival on Friday, Sept. 11 at 9pm. From what we've been told, seats will be limited to it's suggeted you reserve tickets in advance. See below for more details.
And for those who wish to catch JBE sans Oracle, we've got a special all ages show happening at Club Passim on Saturday, Sept 26.
Hope to see you at the shows!
Thursday, Sept 10 7pm
48 Main Street
WXRV River Rising Star Showcase
Friday, September 11th 9pm
The Ego & The Oracle @ Boston Improv Festival
675 Mass Ave
Cambridge, MA 02139
Saturday, September 26 8pm
47 Palmer Street
"We are all part of the American family and we have a responsibility to help members of that family when they are in need."
- Senator Ted Kennedy 1932-2009
- New shows announced in MA & NJ more coming
- Gig announcements around Boston, MA
- JBE returns to the Boston area NEXT WEEK!
- JBE returns to the Boston area in September!
- JBE live at Arisia this Sat | Jim opens for Dar Willams next week
- Playing my songs at the Club Passim Campfire - at long last. Come on out!
- Jim has written a near future science fiction novel. Yes. A novel.
- May the 4th Big Ego [SOLD OUT!] Ego & Oracle
- May the Fourth Big Ego - The Return of Jim's Big Ego
- 4 Great Songsters at the Amazing Things Arts Center This Saturday, Feb 3
- 4 Great Songsters at Club Passim, Sept 28 @8pm
- JBE Live in MA this Weekend!